Common product view
Product Life Cycle Management Introductions
What makes us successful in PLM implementations?
Seamless digital representation of all processes around a product from its creation to its sale: In various PLM projects in the textile and consumer goods environment, we support our clients in consistently rethinking the entire process chain. The secret of success lies in efficient and valuable communication and an eye for the needs of the departments involved, from product development, marketing and logistics to sales. Many beloved “old systems” or the Excel solution must be adopted and the advantages of an integrated database must be worked out. In the process, the organization and existing roles usually change as well. This requires business acumen and sensitivity.
What inspires our clients?
- We have an effective software evaluation process with many templates and manageable criteria catalogs for PLM systems.
- We “translate” between the different areas (creative, logistics, retail and IT).
- We audit ongoing projects neutrally, reduce weaknesses and build on strengths.
- We design the change process in a project-accompanying and appreciative manner.
- We advise stakeholders on organizational change and support them in creating new roles.
- We continuously measure the mood of the project team and the organization against key performance indicators and suggest suitable activities to involve the employees.
phase 5 has proven to be a reliable, solid and committed partner with a very strong focus on results.
Directeur Supply Chain, Wolf Lingerie